The Hollows Property
PROGRAMMING & ACTIVITIES
The Hollows Camp environmental program for schools introduces concrete activity skills which are developed in conjunction with practical skills
Program developed by
Dr. Stephen Fine Ph.D. -
"Learning how to paddle a canoe in order to research a science project makes for a fun and exciting learning package. Each activity includes a team building component that promotes, leadership, collaboration and trust between students."
- Day or overnight programming
- Spring and Fall sessions
- Lakeside and woodland cabin accommodation
- Dining hall and full service catering onsite
- Activities: drama, tennis, arts, field sports, archery, canoe, kayak, trampoline, yoga
- Transportation services available upon request
Need more info ?
get in touch with us!
We’ll be happy to accommodate your wishes. don’t hesitate to contact us