The Hollows has 10+ different activities for campers of all ages to enjoy!
Campers are given the opportunity to choose their activities on a daily basis through our activity sign-up sheet, a schedule and routine the CAMPER picks!
- Private 20 acre spring fed lake with a sand beach and 2 floating docks. Daily recreational swim offered, supervised by NLS lifeguards.
- Canoe and kayak programs that follow ORCKA guidelines. Lessons on Basic paddle strokes and steering.
- Touring of the full lake by boat to observe natural wildlife local to this unique moraine area.
- Revitalized paintball program!
- Safe practices and equipment training ensure proper handling of paint markers.
- Training, target practice, pair & team games in bunkers located throughout the forest with emphasis on strategic team work & planning!
- Safety equipment provided, markers & paintballs
- For ages 10 and up
- There is a great difference between “just riding” and learning to ride well.
- Since 1981,The Hollows Camp has hosted young riders from around the world, recreational and competitive.
- Learn horsemanship, riding & how to care for these special animals
- Personalized instruction; beginners 1 on 1, intermediate 1 : 2, advanced 1 : 3
- Safety & riding equipment available
TRAMPOLINE & AERIAL SILKS
ARTS & CRAFTS
Need more info ?
get in touch !
We’ll be happy to accommodate your wishes.
Do not hesitate to contact us